Monday, February 20, 2006

Reshuffle

Pak Lah finally announced his Cabinet reshuffle.It was not so `inspiring' don't you think. Many political `critics' seemed disappointed.Many sarcastic comments were made. Some people were happy and smiling. This is what Pak Lah has to say to his critics. ` I am not bothered by your comments.I am keen to see my task through.These people whom I have named can do the job.I will be keeping an eye on them.' People out there,don't underestimate the PM.I'm sure he knows what he has to do. He is running the country,not you. Too bad,he did't fullfill your `wish list'.This is not Akademi Fantasia.You cannot pick your minister by SMS. Its been two years since Pak Lah became PM. There are some changes being made slowly. At least ,there is some freedom to voice your opinions. Nobody would have dared to speak against Dr M.Remember Anwar Ibrahim. Even a patient man like Pak Lah can lose his cool if pushed too far.

No comments: