Friday, September 16, 2005

Bloggers and posters

I surf the Net every day and read most of the popular Malaysian blogs.I find that most of these bloggers dont have anything positive to say about the government.It seems that this country is being run by incompetent bumblers and liars. Actually, these famous bloggers do write and put out their thoughts and observations in a very articulate and precise way,without hurting the sensitivities of the communities. But it is the bad ass posters (not everyone) with their racial slanted and chauvinistic comments that ruined whatever good intentions the blogger was trying to communicate. If you guys are so smart and adequate,come next elections put down your laptops and run for office.Kit and Karpal could use your support. As for me, I prefer my blog to be personal,for my family and friends.

No comments: