Thursday, March 09, 2006

Women's Day

March 8,International Women's Day. I salute and honor the women of the world. I cherish the women who are the women in my life. First of all,my late mum,the first woman I've ever known. My tolerant wife and bubbly daughter. My devoted and loving sisters. Daughter in law,sisters in law and aunts and nieces. There is room in my heart for all of you. I celebrate you with this song : Here's to the ladies,here's to the ladies Here's to the ladies,I love them all Here's to the ones I can recall Here's to the ladies,married or free They all look pretty good to me. The big and small ones,short and tall ones From 17 to eighty nine Here's to the ladies,I love the ladies Oh how I wish they all were mine. You go girls.Love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shame on you... all ladies look good to you?!
but hey, we live to appreciate god's creation, do we not?
hey pakshah- my little girl will be married soon. i am so not able to accept it fully. not because i dont want her to get married, be happy etc, but i cant imagine that she is actually ready to make a lifelong commitment.
but well, better get them settled young for given the society today, they may never consider marriage as a priority once they have established themselves, once they work and earn..
the penang do will be at equatorial on the 9th. nikah in kl on the 6th (malam jumaat).
so, worry not about making it to kl, because having it in Penang is in deference to my family who live there. besides which the couple both want it in penang. they prefer having it at the house, but this time, i havent the energy to do another wedding, nor to cope with the demands of one. so a hotel is the perfect solution.details will come once firmed up..