Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Reassessing Myself

How time flies.I'm a year older. This is the moment I would reflect upon my past.This is the time to reassess myself. Have I improved my character ? Have I provided well for my family ? Have I been a good father ? Have I been a good husband ? Have I been a good son ? Have I been a good brother ? Have I been a good friend ? Have I hurt anyone's feelings ? Have I offended anyone,was I rude ? Have I been arrogant when I should have been humble ? Have I contributed to my community ,the country ? Have I been a good citizen ? Have I been faithful to God and my religion ? Have I forgotten to thank God for my existence ? Have I counted my blessings ? Have I been fair and just ? Have I kept my promises ? Have I been taking care of my health ? Questions,questions,questions. Only I can answer. I have to look at myself inside and outside to find the answers. Deep deep inside. Allah will guide me.Inshaallah. You my loved ones can tell me some of the answers. It might be sweet.It might be bitter. But its for my own good.Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can tell you this much.
you were the one constant force that shaped my thinking and fortified my will to be better, to do better and to make things better.