Monday, August 11, 2008

O my Papa

This morning I recieved several smses from my siblings remembering our dear aruah Bapak. My brother Maher sent a few lines of the song 'O My Papa'. I wonder why, whenever I hear that song, I get all misty eyed and all choked up when I sing it. I'll try to put down the lyrics here (as far as I can remember) so that his grandchildren and great grandchildren can read or sing it, and feel what we feel about their own papas. O my papa, To me he was so wonderful O my papa,to me he was so good. O my papa so gentle , so adorable O my papa ,he always understood. Gone are the days When he would take me on his knees And with a smile He changed my tears to laughter

O my papa,so loving, so adorable Always a clown,so funny in his ways O my papa to me, he was so wonderful

O my papa,to me he was so good.

In memory of arwah Bapak, Hj Mohammad Ibrahim Dadameah, born on this day (11th August), 90 years ago.

Al-Fatihah for arwah Bapak, Mak, Abang and other dearly departed family members. May Allah bless their souls and keep them amongst the blessed. Ameen.

1 comment:

cakapaje said...

Salam pakshah,

Al-Fatehah. Semoga ruh ayah pakshah ditempatkan bersama mereka yang beriman.