Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blogophobia

Drats ! The government `wet blankets' are annoyed with us bloggers. If they really "read " blogs they ought to know that not every blogger is a trouble-maker. Are they so naive to think that bloggers are so influential (some bloggers think and claim that they are the most influential bloggers in the land) and can provoke anarchy and riots in this country. They also ought to know that not everybody reads those political blogs. How many percent of Malaysians have access to the internet ? Its so minimal, and yet the government is scared shit of these political bloggers. Some prominent bloggers have made some interesting revelations about governmental misdeeds ( with documental evidences) and this has upset those in power. These expose's should be followed up by the responsible officers, if found to be true. But, no, they want to shut up the 'messengers'. We live in a free country, we are free to talk, to believe and to think. That's what blogging is, a channel to share our views, our thoughts with fellow netizens. And now, I'm not to write what's really on my mind, my opinion of the way this country is being managed, I cannot tell anyone that minister so and so is an idiot (when he really is). Sorry Government, I pay my taxes ,I pay my bills (to pay you) and I pay for my internet access, I have every right to write, to say what I damn please. ( middle finger to you!)

No comments: