Saturday, August 27, 2005

Allah's Test

Fahmie,my second son is in hospital. He was admitted yesterday,as recommended by the neurologist. My eldest son Firdaus and Fahmie both suffer from a rare sickness called hypo-kalemitic syndrome,which is a low count of pottassium and a higher count of carbohydrates in their blood. When their pottassium level drops,their limbs become semi-paralysed. They are unable to stand up and ,both legs and arms become weak. Firdaus had this problem before,and he is regularly taking the medication and cutting down on carbohydrates in his diet. It really depresses me that my sons are not as healthy as they should be. Firdaus and Fahmie have this pottassium problem. My third son Fadzlil is paralysed from a motorbike accident. My fourth son seems to be okay,no serious sickness. My youngest son Shafiq born with Down Syndrome. My only daughter Lina is also okay. I think that Allah is testing me and my wife Milah to see how we can handle all this misfortune,and we must accept.

No comments: